Dear readers,

You all probably already realized that this travel blog hasn't been updated for a really long time now. Nothing serious, just being busy and lazy actually. However, expect a reborn sometime in the future. Meanwhile, I just started a new personal blog and promised to update it frequently here.

See ya all!
-- Fakhrur

21 April 2009

Poll Results and A Book

spring!

So here's the last poll result, with 14 participants and 45 days. Nine people (64%) are not feeling content with current situation and decided to travel anyway, 4 people (28%) are considering to travel only if they can break their piggy bank later, and only one (7%) who isn't going anywhere.

BTW, a little celebration: Since 2009 started, this blog has been visited more than 1000 times. From 70 different countries, more than quarter came from US, then followed by Indonesia and Singapore. There are many countries that I'm not related to, I guess most of them stumbled here while googling some other things. This may prove that blogging in blogger is better than doing it in other blog providers, dunno.


from flagcounter.com

Now that the spring is here and summer is near: It's vacation season! I hope you'd enjoy your vacation where ever you go! [Tip: Do always to check last minute offers!]

And one more thing. For my Indonesian friends, you'd might want to grab this book written by a friend of mine. It's titled "Panduan Asik Ngobrol dan Jalan-Jalan di Italia". Well.. Last time I checked he had the coolness and desire of a Jamie Oliver for traveling --and foods (perfect combination right?), so I believe his book is a worthy and might be interesting for you to buy if you want to know more about traveling around Italy.

I have an idea that this is somehow supposed to be him

Well I can't write any review since I haven't got the book. All I know now that he dug non-touristy places, blend-with-locals approach, so you'd probably find a lot of quick-Italian courses inside. Available soon in Indonesian bookstores, please visit his site for more details (all in Bahasa Indonesia).

OK I shall go back to my itinerary planning now ;) Happy travel!

sneak peek?

1 comment: