Dear readers,

You all probably already realized that this travel blog hasn't been updated for a really long time now. Nothing serious, just being busy and lazy actually. However, expect a reborn sometime in the future. Meanwhile, I just started a new personal blog and promised to update it frequently here.

See ya all!
-- Fakhrur

13 November 2008

Blog Experience Enhanced!

Yes, you like how it sounds.. enhanced! I just enabled easier feeds on my two blogs, Grab-One! and Travel-Book. With the help of FeedBurner, the blog updates can be redirected to your home page or any of your favorite reader. Subcribing is fool-proof and just a few clicks away. Here's a screenshot of how the feeds on iGoogle.


Not enough? Now you can subscribe via Email by filling the field on the widget on the right side of this page. So any new posts on this blog will be flooding your inbox, or your junk mail hehe (*knock on wood).


I'm sorry that I haven't been so productive the last few weeks since I've been really occupied with my moving to Slovenia. I promise a new post within a day or two (have a lot of ideas on my mind..) and then more updates regularly. Thank you my fellow readers and writers :) Ciao!

No comments: